Megabit UNIPESSOAL LDA., No legal person 513078371, with headquarters at Rua Guedes de Azevedo, Nº31, 4000-272 Porto, now megabit, collects and processing of personal data of its customers, such as:
- Tax Identification Number
- Geographic location
- Phone numbers, fixed and mobile
- E-mail address (e-mail)
The processing of personal data of customers megabit is the responsibility of this, consisting of an operation or set of operations performed on those personal data, means for automated or not automated.
According to the Regulation (I) 2016/679 the European Parliament and of the Council, from 27 April 2016, any customer has the right to megabit:
- any time, withdraw or amend the consent given to the megabit for the treatment of your personal data, with effect for the future
- after the withdrawal of consent provided to megabit, cease to be contacted for the purpose of promotional communications, marketing and / or advertising
- request information about their personal data, any time
- request correction of any of their personal data provided
- request the portability of the same, to the entity, to this end state
- request the limitation of treatment, deletion or masking of your personal data, and are not required to comply with any legal obligations of megabit, particularly for security purposes and / or legal or contractual warranty
- be informed by the megabit, if this, eventually, intends to proceed to the processing of personal data for purposes other than, those who, hereby grants its consent
For any information, as well as the exercise of rights that are legally conferred on them, customers should contact the megabit, by e-mail with address rgpd@MEGABIT.pt.
The communication of personal data does not constitute any legal obligation, being however necessary for applications and for the efficient execution of purchase and sale and / or provision of services concluded between the megabit and their clients, it being understood that no consent for the processing of such data, power to prevent the execution of the contracts or the provision of certain services.
It follows that the personal data of megabit customers can be automated treatment target in order to adjust marketing communications, marketing and / or advertising, as well as the provision of services to such data.
A megabit will save the personal data of its customers for the period necessary to achieve the contacts and business transactions, their billing and compliance with legal obligations.
The holder of personal data is also fully and clearly informed may present any claim, regarding the violation of their rights, with the National Data Protection Commission.